Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2 weeks out

The 2 week update:

I am astonished at how good I feel. I go back to school tomorrow and I feel ready. I'm ready to see my kids and get this semester started. I will be more tired than normal, that's for sure, but I am not having any sort of pain. Life is almost normal for me.

Officially I am 30 pounds down today. 22 post-op.

For anyone who thinks this is a quick fix to being obese and that it's no work... You are sorely mistaken. The mental work I have gone through over the past two weeks has been some of the hardest ever. It takes soul searching and almost a makeover on your whole persona. I am changing my outlook from living to eat to eating to live.

Right now I'm getting myself a pedicure in preparation for an insane semester at school! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment