Saturday, January 19, 2013

And one month later...

Today is my one month "surgiversary!"

The stats: 30 pounds are gone since surgery. 38 pounds since my highest weight. Happy!

On Thursday evening, I started feeling like poo. On Friday morning, I felt more like poo. Today, I feel even more like poo. I think I have a stomach bug, but it has been worrying me a little. It's impossible to tell if this is something related to surgery or a bug. I called my doctor's office and they said to go on clear fluids and wait it out a few days. If it's still happening on Tuesday, I need to go see the doctor. Crossing my fingers this is just a bug. Lots of kids have been out with the whole stomach flu thing. But I can tell you it's pretty unpleasant on a tummy that had surgery 1 month ago. :(

Other than this, I have been feeling great! I am moving down in sizes. Soon it will be time for some new pants, which is exciting.

I would like to lose another 40 pounds before my vacation to the Dominican Republic in June. Goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment