Sunday, June 2, 2013

Skinny jeans!

Feeling good in skinny jeans for the first time ever!
I have had some struggles in the last few days. I'm going to be 6 months out soon and it's getting tougher because my portions are larger. It's up to me to use this as a tool. I try to keep myself motivated with pictures and what not. If how I feel and look after an 80 pound weight loss isn't enough motivation for me, then I don't know what is. 

The good thing is that my body will not tolerate large amounts of added sugar! I ate a cupcake on Tuesday (yes, hi, my name is Amy, and I'm stupid) and I spent all day Wednesday paying for that poor decision. I'm actually quite relieved because that is great motivation to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

I am officially starting the c25k app tomorrow night! Exercise will definitely help me meet my weight loss goals. It will be a necessity as my food portions get larger. 

I know I will have tough times and setbacks in this journey. I'm not so naive to think that it will all be puppies and rainbows the whole time. But I also know that a setback does not have to ruin the entire journey. 

Back on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment