Monday, June 24, 2013

Caribbean fun!

I've been in the Dominican Republic for the past week and have had an absolute blast! We have been on the beach, at the pool, partying, and relaxing. 

The Dominican men love curvy American blondes, so the attention from them hasn't been surprising. But, attention from other men has been surprising! It is an adjustment, that's for sure. 

Watching what I eat has been a struggle here, especially with the alcohol. I wouldn't be surprised if a few pounds snuck on this week. But, it's back to work running and eating right when I get back home. 

Tomorrow we are getting pedicures and soaking up our last day in the Caribbean. We fly out on Wednesday back to Richmond. Then I fly back to Indy on Friday. 

Here's a picture of my new swimsuit body! (Let's be honest, I'm FAR from a swimsuit body, but I certainly look better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment