Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Tale as old as time..."

It's musical week!

What a challenging show this has been, but it's finally starting to look like a show on stage. The costumes came in on Friday and they look amazing! I am so excited for the community to witness all of the hard work we have put into the show.

I haven't had any time to do any running in the past week, and I've been missing it. I won't have any time this coming week, either. I'll be thankful to have my evenings back once the show is over.

I hit the 69 pounds down mark this week. I feel fantastic, even though I am exhausted from the stress of the musical.

Just over 9 weeks until I head to the Dominican Republic. I want 19 more pounds gone!

31 more school days left. The musical, two concerts, and lots and lots of students to audition for next year's ensembles. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment