Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello, April!

I cannot believe that it's April already. We have 18 days until the show. Scary, but it's coming together piece by piece. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Maggie and I spent a few days with my mom over Easter break. It was nice to get out of Hillsboro for a few days and just forget about all of the stress at school.

The weight loss is still slowly going. As of today I am down 65 pounds total and 57 post-op.

Over the past few weeks I have been struggling with my physical perception of myself. For some reason, I see myself as being fatter than ever. I can see the weight loss sometimes, but not often. This has only been going on for a little while. It is really frustrating. I want to be proud of the weight I have lost, but my brain is not catching up.

In 3 weeks, I will have my life back! Hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment