Monday, September 2, 2013

8 pounds to go!

2 more pounds off! Took a few weeks, but the scale seems to be moving again. I cannot wait to see 218 on the scale. That will be my official 100 pounds lost mark! Funny thing is... I haven't run for a week because it has been so horribly hot, and I didn't eat particularly well this weekend. And I lost a pound.. ? Explain that one. I'll never understand it. Back to running tonight!

My loose skin is really bothering me. People say that they can't see it or don't notice it, but it's making me crazy. The only skin that people can really see is my arms. I'm constantly self conscious about them.

School is kicking my rear. I was so tired last week from the heat, the new schedule, and just general stress from the start of the year. I'm hoping this week will be a little easier. I'm encouraged by the sounds that my choirs are making! My junior high choir is confident and they are a fantastic bunch of musicians. We start on Christmas music this week! My high school choir is beginning work on our Variety Show music. We have a lot of new faces in the high school group this year, so we are rebuilding a bit, but I am so glad to see new people in my group! Thursday is the big musical announcement! I hope the kids are as excited about it as I am. 

The dating front remains unchanged. I date here and there and nothing ever comes out of it. I'm really tired of it. Can't I just meet "the one" already?

No comments:

Post a Comment