Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Only 2 pounds?!

Well, the stall has ended... sort of. I've lost 2 pounds as of Monday. It's better than nothing, but it's still frustrating! So, 47 pounds down since surgery and 55 total. 

However, I know that, regardless of what the scale says, I'm losing inches because my clothes are still seeming to get bigger. I'm still anxious for the scale to move more. I really want to lose another 30 pounds before I go to the Dominican Republic in June. 

I'm having the urge to starting running. I'm hoping that once it gets a little warmer, I can teach Maggie to run with me. I'm not really holding my breath, though. She is awful on the leash and does whatever she wants. I'd probably end up trampling her or she would try to bite my feet and pants, which is the norm.

Musical is in full force! 7 weeks until the performances. I feel more stressed out this year than I ever did last year. 

I don't feel like I have more energy, which I think I should after losing 55 pounds. Hmph. 

I am so anxious for summer. This school year has been tumultuous because of the budget cuts and all of the uncertainty. I can't wait to spend the summer having fun and working on my house. And I hope I'm at least 30 pounds lighter by the time summer gets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment