Sunday, February 10, 2013

Back to normal

Let me start out by saying that antibiotics and I are in a fight. The antibiotic that my doctor put me on for the abscess made me so sick. I threw up almost every day of the 10 days I took it. It was a miserable 10 days.

The good news? I have been done with it for over a week now and I feel a million times better. I am back to eating normally (well, as normal as possible with a sleeve!) and I am feeling so much better. I hope that is the one and only hurdle from the surgery.

I am finding that I have to eat every 2 hours now. I feel completely awful if I don't eat. I feel like I'm eating all day long!

As of last week, I hit the 45 pound mark. So, I am 45 post op and 53 total. I lost quite a bit of weight while I was dealing with the abscess. When I finished the antibiotic and started eating more normally, my weight loss plateaued. Which is okay because the last 10 pounds came off too fast because I wasn't eating. I'm ready for it to start up again! I'll be coming up on my 2 month anniversary soon. The weight loss will really slow down after the 3 month mark, so I'm hoping to get off another 20 pounds before March 19th.

Clothing has been a struggle. None of my dress pants fit and I can't find any reasonably priced anywhere! I don't want to pay a ton of money for them because I'll likely be too small for them within a month or so.

Counting down the weeks until summer! I can't wait for all of the things I have planned for summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment