Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two days until freedom!

Tomorrow, we have kids until noon and then Wednesday is our institute. Freedom! Of course, Thursday is the Six Flags trip, but that's mostly fun. 

I hit 81 pounds lost this morning! I definitely did a happy dance. I feel so wonderful. I have 7 more pounds to lose to hit my goal before vacation. I've got three weeks. I think I can do it. Every single pound is a victory. I can't believe I'm so fortunate to have this second chance at an active, healthy, and fulfilling life. I know now that I can accomplish anything. Bring on the 5K training! I ran all the way from my house to a friend's tonight. I'm sure it was no farther than 1/8 of a mile, but that's still an accomplishment for me!

I can now see the 100 pound mark ahead of me.. I am so excited to get there. I would really like to be there by the end of summer. 

Naturally, I have some issues with loose skin now. I knew that I would, but it's still unpleasant. My arms are really showing if right now. My stomach, inner thighs, and butt aren't far behind. Plastic surgery will happen eventually. But, I figure it would be more intelligent to wait until after I'm done stretching out my stomach from having kids before I get any tucks done. Or maybe I could do the non-stomach tucks first. I don't know. I do have plastic surgery connections (don't ask me how!), and he's ready for me whenever I'm ready. First, I have 57 more pounds to lose!

Next week, I'll be playing with the Urbana Pops Orchestra. I'm so excited to play my flute again! I really miss it. Maggie isn't too thrilled about the flute thing because it means that the attention is not focused on her...

No comments:

Post a Comment